Deleting Assassin’s Creed Unity Save Files
If you’re looking to delete your Assassin’s Creed Unity save files, you’re in the right place. This article will walk you through the steps of deleting your save files on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- Open the File Explorer on your computer and navigate to the Assassin’s Creed Unity save game folder. This folder is usually located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[Your Uplay ID]\59.
- Select all the files in the folder and delete them.
- On the Xbox Home screen, go to My Games & Apps.
- Select Assassin’s Creed Unity and press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage Game and then select Saved Data.
- Select Delete All and confirm the delete.
- On the PlayStation Home screen, go to the Library.
- Select Assassin’s Creed Unity and press the Options button on your controller.
- Select Delete and then select Delete Save Data.
- Confirm the delete.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully deleted your Assassin’s Creed Unity save files. If you have any questions or need help with the process, please don’t hesitate to ask.