PhonePe is a digital payment platform that allows users to make payments and transfer money securely. It is one of India’s most popular mobile payment apps and is used by millions of users. In order to log in to the app, users need to enter an OTP (One Time Password). However, it is possible to login to PhonePe without OTP. In this article, we will discuss how to login to PhonePe without OTP.
What is OTP?
OTP stands for One Time Password. It is a unique code sent to your registered mobile number or email address to verify your identity when logging into a website or app. The code is usually sent as an SMS or email and is valid for a limited period of time.
How to Login to PhonePe Without OTP
- Open the PhonePe app and tap on the “Login” button.
- Enter your registered mobile number and tap on the “Continue” button.
- You will be asked to enter an OTP. Tap on the “Skip OTP” option.
- You will be asked to enter your last four digits of your Aadhaar number. Enter the same and tap on the “Continue” button.
- You will now be asked to enter your fingerprint or set up a 6-digit PIN.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can start using the app.
Benefits of Login Without OTP
- It is more secure as it requires your Aadhaar number and a biometric authentication.
- It is faster as you don’t have to wait for the OTP to arrive.
- It is more convenient as you don’t have to enter the OTP every time you login.
Login to PhonePe without OTP is a secure and convenient way to access the app. It is faster and more secure than using an OTP. It also requires biometric authentication for added security.